While your opinions on the type of home you want to own may change during the homebuying process, use this easy checklist to help you prioritize and make the shopping process less time consuming.
* How close do you need to be to: (a) public transportation _______ (b) schools _______ (c) airport _______ (d) expressway _______ (e) neighborhood shopping _______ (f) other_______?
* What neighborhoods would you prefer?
* What school systems do you want to be near?
* What architectural style(s) of homes do you prefer?
* Do you want a one-story or two-story house?
* How old a home would you consider?
* How much repair or renovation would you be willing to do?
* Do you have special facilities or needs that your home must meet?
* Do you require a fenced yard or other amenities for your pets?
Prioritize each of these options into Must have Would prefer
Yard (at least_________)
Formal living room
Formal dining room
Spa in bath
Since 1999 it has provided a firm foundation of education and excellence in Home Staging.When you graduate, you earn the prestigious ASP® Real Estate Agent Designation and Accreditation.The ASP Course defines what Home Staging is, Staging benefits, and why Staging works.It provides data, statistics, and financial models to support Staging in any market.
Specializing in Grosse Pointe, St. Clair Shores
Harrison and Chesterfield Twp, Harper Woods